Thursday, November 8, 2001

Limday Festival

Here are some more pictures from Limday, a festival at the local university/junior college where I go each week for English club. Last Saturday I helped cut pumpkins at the invitation of two American teachers - one Christian and one non-Christian, both married to Japanese women. That was the night I met Yuriko, one of my favorite people here.



My new friend Yuriko, a girl my same age who came to our apartment a couple of weeks ago.



Jerry, one of the American university teachers who is a Christian. He introduced me to my Christian friend Amiko who I now meet with regularly.







College kids cutting pumpkins. The girls I meet with on Thursday for English club think the guy in the back, in black, is the hottest guy on campus.



Jerry, Yuriko, me, and another student outside watching the last of a crazy student-led game show on stage.

No comments: