Thursday, September 19, 2002

Even more pictures!

Fondue at Athos' apartment with friends, just before watching fireworks from his balcony - man, that was sooooooooo good...


Heidi in black and white...


Yumiko eating a kiwi during our lunch together - she says I'm a "vegetable missionary" since I always try to get her to eat fruit and veggies. Is it working...?


My friend Maki, a staunch Buddhist, and I with her friend's guitar (wish I could say I KNEW how to play!!)


A cookout at the end of the ESS club semester.


Notice the older lady, Shinobu - I really, really like her. She lives nearby. Please pray I will get to know her better!


Kumiko, the girl I REALLY want to get to know better, and Shouta, a loyal ESS guy. They are both really quiet, but if you press them, they are SO smart, friendly and fun. Quiet Shouta is the best karaoke singer I've ever heard in my life - who would have guessed??


I stole the glasses of one guy and somebody else's cell phone during the cookout... heh, heh, heh...

No comments: