Tuesday, April 23, 2002

FUN!!!

I've had some fun moments lately - check them out!!

Eating good old cherry pie with friends Dorothy (center), a teacher from Maine, and Christians Michio and Jerry (left and right) Halvorsen. Eat up!


ESS club - two students, one tomato, and a famous Japanese rock star. What more could I ask for?


A sort of "beware of fox" sign - found ONLY in Hokkaido!


Freshman orientation! (P.S. - Foreign women are an instant hit!)


Seeing my first cherry tree in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


??? You tell me.


Momentary insanity in McDonald's.


Kimchi nabe - a beautifully delicious dish simmered in a hotpot and chock full of Korean kimchi cabbage, onions, meat, mushrooms, and all kinds of good stuff. It`s slightly spicy, filling, and most of all, feels wonderful when eaten inside on a cold day. The warmth just goes straight to your bones.


McDonald's again? Man, I must not be getting out enough...


...More to come! Stay tuned!

No comments: